Photo Credit: Upper Cut Images
1. Park bench single leg squats: Standing on one leg, cross arms at chest. Sit on bench and then press into heel to return to standing position. Do 10 reps per side.
2. Jungle gym incline push ups: Find a step or platform, place hands a little wider than shoulder distance and bend elbows at 45 degrees -- lowering the body as one unit and then press up. Do 15 reps.
3. Park bench tricep dips: Sit on edge of bench, hands in line with shoulders. Move hips off the bench as you bend the elbows straight back. Make sure to keep the shoulders sliding down and away from the ears and the elbows in. Do 15 reps.
4. Monkey Bar Negatives: Grasp the monkey bars with chin above bar and elbows bent. Slowly lower yourself to a straight arm position, counting to four slowly. As you get stronger, increase count to six or eight.
5. Swing Abs: In a plank position, place feet on swing, hands directly under shoulders. Keeping your abdominals pulled in, draw your knees inward directly under hips on the exhale and then press the legs back into plank. Repeat eight to 12 reps.
6. Swing Glute Bridge: On your backside with heels on center of swing, lift your hips upward into bridge position, working the glute and hamstrings, then lower to hover position. Do 10 to 15 reps.
7. Cardio Burst Options (choose from jumping jacks, jogging, brisk walking or side shuffles): Perform one for 30 seconds to one minute.