Photo Credit: NBC
When Justin Timberlake returns to Saturday Night Live this weekend, it will be his fifth time hosting -- which is fine by us! There's something about J.T. that makes him the perfect SNL guest; on top of his song-and-dance skills, he's just the right mixture of cocky, self-deprecating and flat-out cool. In preparation for Timberlake's triumphant return, we're counting down his 9 most memorable SNL moments. Watch them all below!
9. The Barry Gibb Talk Show - Long before they were doing late-night rap medleys together, Justin and Jimmy Fallon were making sweet music (and cracking each other up) playing the Bee Gees's Robin and Barry Gibb.
8. Liquorville - Justin dances and sings jingles while dressed as a giant beer bottle. What else do you need in life? Watch it here.
7. Target - Kristin Wiig's Target Lady finally met her soul mate when Timberlake stopped by in a wig and a neck brace. "Classic Peg!"
6. 3-Way (The Golden Rule) - One of Timberlake's great musical collaborations with The Lonely Island, this digital short is worth including just for the sight of Timberlake, Andy Samberg and Lady Gaga dressed as the cast of Three's Company.
5. Immigrant Tale - Timberlake envisions himself from the perspective of his Irish ancestor, Cornelius Timberlake. "I actually dream of a day when my great-great grandson will bring sexy back. It will be gone, and he'll bring it back."
4. Mother Lover - Timberlake & Samberg's celebration of MILFs, played appropriately by Susan Sarandon and Patricia Clarkson, is so wrong it's right.
3. Single Ladies - The entire joke of this sketch, featuring Beyonce and Paul Rudd, is that Justin Timberlake looks ridiculous doing the "Single Ladies" dance. And yet, because it's Justin, it manages to be weirdly sexy. Watch it here!
2. Weekend Update: Justin Timberlake Hosts - After canceling a Thanksgiving appearance on SNL, Timberlake swung by "Weekend Update" for an abbreviated version of the show he would have done. There have been whole episodes that weren't as funny as these two minutes.
1. D*ck in a Box - Of all the SNL musical sketches, this one is either the dumbest or most brilliant. Either way, it's the thing that put Timberlake on the map as a comedian -- and it even won him an Emmy.