Photo Credit: TYRONE SIU/Reuters /Landov
That's what friends and family could soon be saying to Kate Winslet and her new hubby, the musically-monikered Ned Rocknroll.
The couple, wed in 2012, is expecting a baby, the Hollywood Reporter confirms. This will be Winslet's third child – ex-husband Jim Threapleton is dad to Mia Honey Threapleton, 12, and second ex-hubby Sam Mendes is dad to Joe Alfie Winslet Mendes, 9.
It'll be the first for Rocknroll, who works at Virgin Galactic for his mega-rich uncle, billionaire Richard Branson, and was actually born Abel Smith, but changed his name in 2008. Dare we ask, why? Socialite Eliza Pearson, his ex-wife, told the Daily Mail in 2011, that Rocknroll took on his new name because "people take themselves too seriously."
"It was hysterical," she tells the U.K. newspaper of her reaction. "We had discussed him doing this many times before, but I wasn't sure whether he'd do it. The whole thing was about having fun with your name. He thought we all took ourselves too seriously so it was about reacting against it. He looked into just being 'Ned,' with no surname at all but, apparently, that's illegal so we couldn't do it."
Alrighty, then. But now the question is: What do you call the baby? Well, naturally, one of these baby names.
10 Baby Name Ideas When Your Last Name is Rocknroll
1. Ivana (well, who doesn't?)
2. Ilove (alternate spelling: iLove, Apple royalties welcome)
3. Long-live (L.L. for short)
4. Lotta (a lotta fun)
5. sexdrugsand (we take no responsibility for the teacher insisting on a nickname -- style points for all lowercase)
6. Elvis (as in, the king of)
7. Leonardo (DiCaprio did give Winslet away, after all -- plus, it's double artsy)
8. Siouxsie (like fellow Brit Siouxsie Sioux, only richer -- and with less eyeliner, at least for a few years)
9. Axl/Slash/Bono/Flea/Angus/Lemmy (you know, a name honoring actual rocknrollers)
10. Letz (shall we?)