Photo Credit: Bauer Griffin
The reality star mom rushed her baby boy to the hospital on Nov. 19 after he broke out in hives. As it turns out, Mason had an allergic reaction to peanut butter. But Kardashian assures worried fans that he's now "doing fine."
Kardashian took to her blog Monday morning to describe the frightening event. "He threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face," she wrote. "I called 911 and the fire department came immediately. They suggested that we take him to the hospital, so we did."
It's sad to imagine any child being rushed to the hospital, but the the 31-year-old assures he handled it very well. "He was in good spirits the whole time and didn’t even know anything was wrong," Kardashian wrote. "He even enjoyed riding in the ambulance. He's such a good boy!!"
Kardashian may have been scared, but she handled the situation well. "I learned such a lesson with this…to always follow my instincts and call 911," she said. Always better safe than sorry."
There was only one aspect of the whole incident that truly upset Kardashian: finding out that some media outlets posted video of her son being taken to the hospital. "The creepy part is…WHO took those pictures and video I’ve seen online from outside our house?" she questioned.
US Weekly reports that despite all this, things are back to normal for the Kardashian clan. Mason's grandmother Kris Jenner and aunt Kim Kardashian stopped by Good Day LA to talk about what happened and assure everyone he is doing well.
Do you think Kourtney did the right thing in calling 911? Chime in below.