Name: Kristin Steede
Hometown: Greenville, WI
Occupation: Business owner
Favorite cheat food: Ice Cream
Goal for 2009: To be healthy enough to have a baby
Starting weight: 360 lbs
Elimination weight: 244 lbs
1. What was your big turning point-either during the show or before that made you realize you needed to lose the weight?
Prior to coming to The Biggest Loser I knew I was overweight and out of shape, but it wasn’t until my first workout with Bob that I realized how out of control I had gotten.
2. What is one thing you wish you had known before going on The Biggest Loser?
I wish I had known I had the strength within myself to change my life well before coming to The Biggest Loser, but it took the show to make me realize that.
3. If you could have done one thing differently during the show, what would it be?
As of right now, I would not change anything.
4. What was the hardest thing to adapt to while being on the ranch?
Living with people who do not clean up after themselves.
5. What's the most helpful thing your partner did or said to motivate you?
I am proud of you.
6. What is your favorite workout?
7. What's the best advice Bob or Jillian has given you?
I am a messenger to help people who were just like me.
8. What is your favorite meal or snack?
Ham and cheese panini in The Biggest Loser Panini Maker.
9. What happens behind the scenes of the show that no one would know from watching it?
Behind the scenes that are way more workouts than people even realize.
10. What did you do for fun while you were on the ranch?
On the ranch we would all dance for fun.