If you assume that someone who writes for a living, like moi, is an intellectual, you would be…wrong. In all fairness, I like to think of myself as a more of an “astute student of pop culture” (media addict sounds so harsh).
But c’mon. We all have ‘em: secret guilty pleasures. So what are yours? I’ll start us off:
My (Secret-No-More) Guilty Pleasures
• Deconstructing every last second of each episode of “American Idol" with my similarly enlightened work pals
• Catching afternoon chick flicks in empty theaters with no lines
• Playing computer Scrabble while watching “Oprah” repeats
• Googling old crushes while watching "Law & Order" repeats
• Devouring trashy celeb gossip mags
• Obsessively reading every word about Martha S. and Princess Di
Okay, time to ‘fess up: What are your secret guilty pleasures?