Photo Credit: CBS
After taking a break from work, in an attempt to get himself back together again, Charlie Sheen will reportedly resume taping new episodes of Two and a Half Men before the end of the month.
"We are thinking Charlie will be going back to work two weeks from today," the actor's lawyer, Yale Galanter, told E! News on Monday.
Though recent rumors have Sheen participating in an at-home rehab program, his legal representation refused to give details on the star's whereabouts. He did say that the troubled actor has bounced back from the stomach pain/porn star incident.
"Charlie is fine healthwise and doing really well," Yalanter said. "Things are looking good. Everybody's intentions are to get him back in the swing of things as soon as possible."
The CBS show was forced to go on hiatus after Sheen was rushed to the hospital last month, but, despite his troubles he's still getting support from his loved ones.
"They are a very close-knit family," Galanter said. "Charlie has seen all of his kids since he was in the hospital. He is even spending time with the boys today."
Do you think Charlie Sheen's career is ruined? Chime in below!