Baling wire, a glue gun and a walk in the backyard are all you need to create this seasonal wreath for a mantel, doorway or window. You will need:
- Baling wire (available at your local hardware store)
- Autumn leaves and small branches
- Hydrangea blossoms
- Florist wire
- Glue gun
- Use the baling wire to create a wire form for your wreath in the shape and size you desire.
- Wrap the baling wire around a few times to create a sturdy base.
- Attach the small branches to the wire frame, using the baling wire to secure them in place.
- Secure the individual leaves to the branches using the baling wire.
- Use the baling wire to attach the hydrangea blossoms to the wire frame.
- Fill in any gaps where you can see the wire frame by gluing additional leaves onto the wreath.