Photo Credit: ALBERTO PIZZOLI/AFP/Getty Images
Better late than never!
Aussie hunk Liam Hemsworth finally entered the 21st century and joined Twitter. It's been less than 24 hours, and he already has more than 60,000 followers. But don't expect him to return the favor. He's only following 13 people, including Pink Floyd, Zac Brown Band and, yes, his maybe-fiancee Miley Cyrus.
So far, the Hunger Games star has only sent out two pretty generic tweets: a welcome message and a promo for his new movie, which (we're disappointed to say) was written in the third person. That means his publicist is likely manning the keyboard -- but we're hoping Liam takes control soon and starts treating us to some more personal messages.
So what sort of tweets would we like to see from @LiamHemsworth? We're glad you asked!
1. Big News!! My brother Chris & I are starring in a new reality show where we just hang out shirtless & flex our chest muscles. #sexysiblings
2. Decided to borrow @MileyCyrus' unicorn onesie and make my own dance video. Hope you like it! #twerk
3. Ugh, @BillyRayCyrus keeps insisting he's singing Achy Breaky Heart at our wedding (if we have one). #FatherinLawProblems
5. Hope you guys don't mind that I've overloaded my Instagram page with all these pics of me cuddling puppies...
6. Decided I'm going to call the first 100 fans to tweet me their phone numbers. #HelloItsLiam #HotAussieAccent #WannaChat?
7. Some nights I just like to stay in, watch The Notebook and have a good cry.
9. Can't decide what to wear on the red carpet tonight. Anyone mind if I just go with my birthday suit?
10. Hey, @iVillage! I'm stopping by your office this afternoon... and I'm bringing cupcakes.