Photo Credit: Splash News
If there's one thing Lindsay Lohan has figured out, it's how to get attention. Late on Monday, the actress startled her Twitter followers with a three-word announcement: "Its official. Pregnant..."
Its official. Pregnant...— Lindsay Lohan (@lindsaylohan) April 2, 2013
After the initial freak-out, fans realized that it was still April 1 in California when she posted the tweet. So this is definitely an April Fools' Day joke, right? A really, really badly timed one? Let's not forget that Lindsay is scheduled to begin her 90-day rehab sentence on May 2. Some reports say she's been drinking heavily ever since her March 18 court hearing, and she's definitely been partying it up in Brazil. Furthermore, she's been dating Avi Snow (guitarist for City of the Sun) for what, two weeks?
Thankfully, she confirmed the "joke" on Tuesday morning:
April Fools. Where's everyone's sense of humor?— Lindsay Lohan (@lindsaylohan) April 2, 2013
We get, it Lindsay: you're not taking this rehab thing seriously. But that tweet was more alarming than funny. If you're thinking of doing a fake tweet again next April Fools' Day, feel free to take some of our suggestions, below.
1. "Yes, it's true. Will be replacing Jennifer Lawrence in the next Hunger Games movie. Love to the fans!"
2. "Wait til you see my hair. Shaved it all off"
3. "Best night ever in Vegas with @charliesheen. Big announcement later."
4. "Don't believe TMZ! Stolen Oscar in my purse? Plz. Anne Hathaway asked me to hold it."
5. "Quitting acting. Following my true passion: drumming."
6. "It's time you all knew: Alec Baldwin is my real dad."