Forget those so-yesterday do's and try these super cute (and quick!) hairstyles for girls with long hair!
Gigi Engle and Shayna Starr
Jul 17, 2013 at 4:40PM
From: Adopt a ‘Do – Cute Girl Hairstyles
Good For These Types: Straight, Wavy, Curly
Good For These Lengths: Medium, Long
Hair Should Be: Damp by using a spray bottle
What You'll Need: Spray bottle, rat-tail comb, two hairbands, bow or flower clip (if desired), hairspray (or Pomade, if desired)
How To Do It:
1. Part hair down the middle.
2. Begin to twist away from face tightly. Start right next to part, and add hair in gradually as you twist.
3. Twist until you reach approximately the middle of head in back. Have your daughter hold her hair as you twist the second side of hair the same as before.
4. When you reach the middle, twist hair down to about 2 inches above hairs end.
5. Add bottom rubber band first. This holds the twist in place until you get the top rubber band in place.
6. Now place the top rubber band right at nape of neck. Add a ribbon or bow, if you'd like.
Yummy recipes, DIY projects, home decor, fashion and more curated by iVillage staffers.
The very dirty truth about fashion internships... DUN DUN @srslytheshow http://t.co/wfewf
Behind-the-scenes pics from iVillage.