• Poster board
• String or yarn
• Red or pink foil paper
• Red construction paper
• Markers, glitter
• Non-toxic glue
1. Cut out an assortment of Valentine shapes from the poster board. Make them large enough to stand out!
2. Cover the shapes with shiny red or pink foil paper.
3. Glue photos, draw pictures, or write special Valentine messages on pieces of colored construction paper.
4. Glue the pieces onto the foil covered shapes.
5. Decorate the outside of the message with glitter or colored glue.
6. Punch holes through the four corners of each shape.
7. String the shapes together to make a hanging love mobile.
8. Hang it above your dining room table as a reminder of the day!