- 2 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 ounce smoked salmon, minced
- 2 Fat-Free RyKrisp Crackers
- 1 teaspoon minced red onion
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and dill. Mix well. Gently stir in the salmon.
Spread half of the salmon mixture evenly over each cracker. Place on a serving plate. Sprinkle half of the onion over each cracker. Serve immediately.
Makes 1 serving
Per serving: 95 calories, 8 g protein, 13 g carbohydrates, 1 g fat (trace saturated), 6 mg cholesterol, 3 g fiber, 507 mg sodium
From The Biggest Loser Cookbook