Photo Credit: Warner Bros.
If you haven't pre-ordered your tickets for Magic Mike yet, then allow us 60 seconds to persuade you! That's the amount of time it takes to watch the new U.K. red-band trailer for the film, which is based on Channing Tatum's real-life experience working in a strip club. The new trailer (not safe for work, and sadly not in HD) features Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Joe Manganiello, Matt Bomer and Matthew McConaughey flashing their abs and butts to the tune of Rihanna's "We Found Love." It may be the first time you've ever had the desire to watch a trailer in slow-motion. Check it out below!
We're pretty sure that's the best-looking set of male strippers ever assembled. Not that we've done a lot of comparison shopping, but they definitely make The Chippendales look like the cast of Comic Book Men.
So if you've got too many people looking over your shoulder to sneak a peek at the trailer, here's what you're missing:
- Channing Tatum stripping out of a cop outfit
- White Collar's Matt Bomer gyrating in a thong over some lucky, lucky lady
- Matthew McConaughey showing off his abs (because you haven't seen them in at least a few hours)
- Alex Pettyfer flashing his butt, a la Madonna in Rome
- True Blood's Joe Manganiello dressed as a sexy fireman
- And last, but certainly not least, Channing Tatum walking fully nude into a bathroom
And here are a few things you will not see in the Magic Mike trailer:
- Chest hair
- Body fat
- Whatever Channing Tatum has to do for a twenty!
The movie, directed by Oceans Eleven's Steven Soderbergh, promises to be a welcome break from the cleavage-and-explosion-heavy testosterone flicks that usually dominate summer movie theaters. It hits theaters on June 29 (the release date in the trailer is for the U.K.). And while you're waiting to see the cast in its full big-screen glory, we guarantee that hundreds of Tumblr users are hard at work making animated gifs of the trailer's best moments for your enjoyment.