10. Pretend you're in Hollywood: "I'm going to enjoy a formal, private, candlelit dinner at home with my fiancé, then have a champagne toast in the bathtub at midnight."
11. Make your house more romantic: "Go away to a bed and breakfast or turn your home into one -- make your environment cozy, homey and romantic with candles, potpourri, breakfast in bed and so on."
12. Unplug: "My plan for a pleasant New Year's Eve with my honey is to build a fire in the fireplace, open a bottle of wine, enjoy homemade food, disconnect the telephone and turn off the pagers and cell phones."
13 Fall in love again: "Approach each day during the holidays as if it's the first day of your relationship. Many times we take our partners for granted; we forget to pay attention to our partner's thoughts, ideas and moves. If you look at your partner the way you did when you first fell in love, it will keep the relationship fresh and alive, and will also create more interest."
14. Have sex: "Sex is a wonderful way to reduce stress and build togetherness. But don't force it; making sex a 'have to' will only increase your stress level."
15. Overcome obstacles: "My husband is the security chief of a shopping mall, so he has to work on New Year's. I am planning to put on my best dress, pack a picnic dinner and spend the night with him and his staff." --iVillager cocacolagal