22. Grab your guy: "As long as I am with the man I love over the holidays, whatever we do will be all right."
23. Decorate a deux: "To celebrate Christmas, my significant other and I go to Wal-Mart and buy decorations, play Christmas music, drink eggnog and snuggle by the light of the tree. It's a great feeling."
23. Skip the gifts: "Holidays are for loving, not gifts. They're about spending time with the ones you love."
24. Be a secret Santa: "Every year, I send my husband anonymous presents in the mail. He's pretty sure it's me, but he's never caught me in the act and until he does, it's my little secret. It totally cracks me up!"
25. Give yourself: "As often as I can between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I set time aside to go and just be with someone I love. Sometimes it's to help them with a chore, but just as often I spend the time totally focused on them, with no goal in mind. It's astonishing the feeling of closeness this brings."
26. Skip overspending: "I have found that my best New Year's Eve celebrations have been staying home with my honey and keeping my money."
27. Kill two birds with one stone: "My husband and I are combining a family reunion in Florida with a well-deserved and much-needed vacation."
28. Toast each other: "Once all the shopping, wrapping, decorating, cooking and running around is done, I can't wait to sit back in my own home with my husband and toast us." --iVillager Leslie