34. Shut yourselves in: "To celebrate the end of my relationship with a very controlling man and the beginning of a new romance with a wonderful man, he and I are taking a five-day cruise. We were lucky to book it early enough so it is affordable. Just spending time alone together is something we both cherish, since he travels most of the time for his job. Being confined to a ship for five days together is going to be absolutely wonderful."
35. Have a B&B blast: "My husband and I are going to snuggle up with our four-year-old son at a bed and breakfast in New England."
36. Ditch your relatives: "Christmas will be me and my husband's first holiday together -- I just got out of the military in August. We plan to spend it by ourselves. No family, just us. We've been married for almost two years, and we will finally be together."
37. Pamper each other: "The holidays are the perfect time for pampering. For example, learn how to give each other sensual massages (there are some great instructional videos available). It will enhance your effectiveness sexually."
38. Make your own fireworks: "Even though my husband and I have been together for several years, spending our anniversary (December 31) at home together still makes for a great fireworks show."
39. Take it easy: "Buy fun, festive, holiday pajamas and spend a whole Sunday together in bed."