Name: Mandi Kramer
Hometown: Meridian, Ohio
Favorite cheat food: Pizza
Goal for 2009: To no longer be an obese female and to feel great about myself!
Starting weight: 263 lbs
Elimination weight: 197 lbs
1. What was your big turning point-either during the show or before that made you realize you needed to lose the weight?
I kept telling myself I could do it on my own but it wasn't happening! 10 years have past, how long would it take before I finally had enough. Today was the Day! (Audition tape!)
2. What is one thing you wish you had known before going on The Biggest Loser?
That at elimination time you really don't get to see that person again. That was hard!!
3. If you could have done one thing differently during the show, what would it be?
Write more letters home. Let my husband and kids know how much I miss and need them!
4. What was the hardest thing to adapt to while being on the ranch?
The camera's everywhere and microphones.
5. What's the most helpful thing your partner did or said to motivate you?
Aubrey-She never quit giving 100% during a workout with Bob and Jillian. It pushed me so much harder!
6. What is your favorite workout?
Running on the treadmill, I love to run now!
7. What's your favorite healthy meal or snack?
Tangerines, I could eat 20 of them! I also loved orange ruffy fish it was great.
9. What do you think your weight-loss obstacles will be now that you're off the ranch and how do you plan to overcome them?
Food temptations! I just have to count my calorie's and remember my goals!
10. What's the best advice Bob or Jillian has given you?
It (hard workouts) will be over soon! And, you are stronger than you know!
11. What happens behind the scenes of the show that no one would know from watching it?
People don't realize we live in that gym.
12. What did you do for fun while you were on the ranch?
If we still had 200 - 300 more calories to burn, we would have disco dance party's either in the gym or house. It was good bonding time and fun exercise.