How Often Do Moms Have Sex? Are You Normal? See the Results!

(13 Photos)

Brooke Showell on May 8, 2010 at 3:43PM

chime in now
  • 2 of 13

How Often Do Moms Have Sex? Are You Normal? See the Results!

NBC Universal

    Loading slides...

81 Percent of Married Women Rate Their Sex Life Predictable

No surprises here: An overwhelming majority of married women (81 percent) rate their sex life as predictable, regardless of age. Knowing your partner as well as you do, and what you both like, leaves less to chance -- which isn’t always a bad thing. That leaves 19 percent who are constantly on their toes.

Connect with Us
Follow Our Pins

Yummy recipes, DIY projects, home decor, fashion and more curated by iVillage staffers.

Follow Our Tweets

The very dirty truth about fashion internships... DUN DUN @srslytheshow http://t.co/wfewf

On Instagram

Behind-the-scenes pics from iVillage.

Best of the Web