Name: Mike Morelli
Hometown: South Lyon, MI
Favorite cheat food: Pizza, Coney dogs
Goal for 2009: Win The Biggest Loser
Starting weight: 388 lbs
1. What was your big turning point-either during the show or before that made you realize you needed to lose the weight?
When I couldn’t fit in to the auditorium seats at school.
2. What is one thing you wish you had known before going on The Biggest Loser?
That just by changing my diet, I could have prevented being obese.
3. If you could have done one thing differently during the show, what would it be?
4. What was the hardest thing to adapt to while being on the ranch?
The intensity of my workouts.
5. What's the most helpful thing your partner did or said to motivate you?
That my dad was proud of me and that I can win.
6. What is your favorite workout?
Spinning and boxing
7. What's the best advice Bob or Jillian has given you?
Make everyday count.
8. What is your favorite meal or snack?
9. What happens behind the scenes of the show that no one would know from watching it?
The scale is fake.
10. What did you do for fun while you were on the ranch?