Name: Ron Morelli
Hometown: South Lyon, MI
Occupation: City councilman, substitute school bus driver, retired food distributor
Favorite cheat food: Coney dogs
Goal for 2009: To have myself and my sons, Mike and Max, on our way to a healthier, thinner life.
Starting weight: 430 lbs
1. What was your big turning point-either during the show or before that made you realize you needed to lose the weight?
To set an example for my two sons when I realized that they were following in my footsteps.
2. What is one thing you wish you had known before going on The Biggest Loser?
That I could have accomplished all of this without the show, but I always thought I couldn’t.
3. If you could have done one thing differently during the show, what would it be?
I wouldn’t do anything differently.
4. What was the hardest thing to adapt to while being on the ranch?
Not knowing what was going on in the rest of the world.
5. What's the most helpful thing your partner did or said to motivate you?
When Mike told me that he needed me here and that he was proud of me.
6. What is your favorite workout?
Walking the Presidential Mile
7. What's the best advice Bob or Jillian has given you?
Make time for yourself.
8. What is your favorite meal or snack?
Oatmeal, yams or tangerines
9. What happens behind the scenes of the show that no one would know from watching it?
How many people it actually takes behind the scenes to make this show
10. What did you do for fun while you were on the ranch?
Poking fun at Helen