The latest season of the award-winning design competition, Project Runway, returns to Bravo on Wednesday, July 16 at 9 p.m.
Host/Judge Heidi Klum will once again be joined by fellow judges Nina Garcia and Michael Kors, as well as mentor to the designers, Tim Gunn.
As always, the designers will be new this season, so to prepare you for the premiere, get to know the 16 new competitors:
- Blayne, 23 - Hometown: Yakima, Wash.; Resides in Seattle, Wash.
- Daniel, 25 - Hometown: Great Barrington, Mass.; Resides in Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Emily, 27 - Hometown: Sacramento, Calif.; Resides in Los Angeles, Calif.
- Jennifer, 27 - Hometown: East Syracuse, N.Y.; Resides in Pistoia, Italy
- Jerell, 28 - Hometown: Houston, Texas; Resides in Los Angeles, Calif.
- Jerry, 32 - Hometown: Butte, Mont.; Resides in New York City
- Joe, 41 - Hometown/Resides in: Troy, Mich.
- Keith, 26 - Hometown/Resides in: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Kelli, 27 - Hometown/Resides in: Columbus, Ohio
- Kenley, 25 - Hometown: Pompano Beach, Fla.; Resides in Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Korto, 33 - Hometown: Liberia; Resides in Mabelvale, Ark.
- Leanne, 27 - Hometown: Yuta, Calif.; Resides in Portland, Ore.
- Stella, 42 - Hometown: Astoria, N.Y.; Resides in New York City
- Suede, 37 - Hometown: Seven Hills, Ohio; Resides in Barryville, N.Y.
- Terri, 39 - Hometown: Chicago, Ill.; Resides in Columbus, Ohio
- Wesley, 23 - Hometown: Blackstone, Mass.; Resides in New York City