-Photo by Getty Images-
Yesterday reports began to swirl that Michael Jackson's will had surfaced, and that the pop star had intentionally left nothing of his fortune to his dad, Joe Jackson.
Now that the will, which was dated July 7, 2002, has been filed, here's what we've learned:
- Michael left all of his assets to the Michael Jackson Family Trust
- He named his mother Katherine as guardian of his children - Prince, 12, Paris, 11, and Blanket, 7 - and as the beneficiary of the trust.
- Diana Ross is named as the successor trustee to Katherine, if necessary.
- Attorney John Branca and music executive John McClain are named as executors of the will
- No charities are named as beneficiaries
- Joe Jackson was not specifically left out of the will
"There are no numbers in the will," says a source said. "The assets are going into the family trust."
Michael's death has sparked so many rumors and crazy stories -- we'll do our best to keep you up to date on what's fact and what's fiction.