Photo Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage
Teen actress-singer Miranda Cosgrove isn't shy about fessing up about her crushes. In fact, she admits she has the hots for three of Hollywood's leading men.
"I love Shia LaBeouf, I love James Franco and Robert Pattinson," 17-year-old Cosgrove tells iVillage in an exclusive interview. "They're all very cute!"
The iCarly star may have to get in line to get close to those in-demand men, but for her new animated comedy Despicable Me (out in theaters Friday) she did get to work closely with funnyman Steve Carell.
"(It surprised me) that he could play an evil villain so convincingly," says Cosgrove. "He's so sweet and he's so nice and he's just charming -- he's just funny. So to see him play this completely different character was really cool."
Watch our exclusive video to find out why Cosgrove says her parents are such a "great support system," and why she has no regrets about being famous.
Who ranks as your biggest celebrity crush? Chime in below!
Like This? Read These:
- VIDEO: Who's Jason Segel's Dream Costar? Hillary Clinton!
- VIDEO: The Most Despicable Thing Steve Carell Does? Steal from His Wife
- The Ultimate Parenting Advice from Mary Poppins -- Despicable Me Star Julie Andrews!
- VIDEO: Why Bethenny Frankel Thinks She's Going to Get Arrested
- VIDEO: Angie Harmon Hopes Her Three Daughters Are Nothing Like Her