Twenty tips to treasure from Moms of the March 2001 Playgroup message board.
1. Live well, laugh often, love much …
2. Be proud of who you are.
3. You can become anything you want to, and we will always love and support you.
5. If you have one good and true friend in life you have more than most.
6. Never run with a sharp object.
7. Be compassionate.
8. You can be, and do, anything in life!
10. Don't ever be afraid to take risks. Sometimes you get the results you were hoping for.
11. Do unto others as you would have done unto you.
12. Stop and smell the roses.
13. The family is more important than anything else in the world!
14. Be a leader, not a follower.
15. Money isn’t the most important thing.
16. Love and accept others.
17. Set a good example.
18. Keep some souvenirs from your past.
19. Be nice to everyone.
20. I hope you dance.