Photo Credit: WireImage
Your morning roundup of yesterday's juiciest gossip:
- Lindsay Lohan may have mastered the art of designing leggings, but is she ready move on to entire outfits? She's been tapped by designer Emanuel Ungaro to be the new artistic adviser for the brand.
- Kristin Cavallari is famous for feuding with Lauren Conrad, but will she be moving on to Jennifer Aniston? Rumors were flying that the new Hills star hooked up with Jen's ex, John Mayer. But according to a series of hilarious Twitter posts from the singer, the rumors are entirely untrue.
- Good thing Kim has a sense of humor. When she read the Star cover story, "Kardashians at War!" she says she "laughed out loud" at how untrue it is.
- Sex and the City helped Tyra Banks get her runway body back. She watched episodes of the show while running on her treadmill. And staring at Carrie's perfect little body isn't bad motivation.
- Michael Douglas says he and his family are "doing the best we can" and dealing with his son's was arrest. The actor's 30-year-old son could be looking at life in jail for alleged drug dealing.