Toddler Finds and Eats a Used Condom at McDonald's
One toddler got a not-so-happy meal at a Chicago area McDonald's. Anishi Spenser claims her two-year-old son ate and hacked up part of a (brace yourself) used condom he found in the play area. The Huffington Post reports that Spencer filed a lawsuit against the fast food giant on behalf of her two children, both of whom "required medical treatment" after the incident. The horrified mom is seeking $50,000 in damages. McDonalds later issued a statement, insisting that while "providing a safe, clean environment is important to us," until Spencer can cough up the "alleged object in question," her claims "are just allegations and we strongly caution anyone from jumping to conclusions without having the facts." Would anyone like fries with that?