Looking for a special way to honor your mom on Mother's Day? If you're tired of sending flowers, cards or other gifts that fall into the could-be-better category, this is your chance to get creative -- and it's easier than you might think! Use our new Website tool to create a personal tribute to your mom by making a Website devoted entirely to her. Include anything from pictures to poems, then simply send her the URL. Even if your mom isn't online a lot, she'll love it because you made it -- trust us. And if you take the time to show her how to access it, you might just make her day!
Hint! Open a new window when you want to start building so you can keep coming back to this list of instructions.
- Go to the Member Website Builder.
- On the right-hand side of the page, click on the red "Log in Here" button. You will be brought to the standard iVillage log-in page.
- Enter your iVillage user name and password. If you are not a member, you can become one here. (Don't worry, you won't get lost.) You will be brought to the Website Builder.
- At the bottom of this screen, click on "Begin Building." You will be brought to the "Choose a Website type" page.
- Choose any template you like! You will be brought to the "Choose a Website name and pages" page.
- Type in the name you wish for your card. Some examples are:
• Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
• Ode to Mom Molly
We suggest you check off the following choices for pages, but it's entirely up to you! You can always add or delete pages once you've started building.
• Daily or Weekly Log Page
• Contact Me
Click on "Continue." You will be brought to the "Choose a Website Design" page.