Whether you are looking for a special gift for a mom-to-be, a "veteran" mom, or your own mom, we hope these super simple suggestions will give you some food for thought.
- A letter expressing how you really feel
- A day of solitude
- Gift certificate for a massage or foot reflexology (heavenly!)
- Her favorite coffee or tea
- A one night, or weekend getaway at a local Bed and Breakfast
- Long distance phone card
- A journal and several beautiful pens
- A special frame that is just perfect for a picture of you
- An inspirational book (You might like to try "Simple Abundance" by Sarah Ban Breathnach)
- Silky lingerie (that she'd never buy for herself)
- Scented drawer liners
- Decadent chocolates
- A subscription to a few of her favorite magazines
- And don't forget to explore the Mother's Day Buying Guide for more suggestions.
We wish you and your loved ones a very happy, healthy and FUN Mother's Day!