Name: Nicole Brewer
Hometown: Brooklyn, New York
Occupation: Fashion Stylist
Favorite cheat food: Anything Tex-Mex
Goal for 2009: 140lbs
Starting weight: 269 lbs
Elimination weight: 187lbs
1. What was your big turning point—either during the show or before that made you realize you needed to lose the weight?
My turning point that made me realize I needed to lose weight was when I ordered a size 24 wedding gown—I knew I didn't want to get married that way.
2. What is one thing you wish you had known before going on The Biggest Loser?
One thing I wish I knew before coming on the show is that there were twists and turns we would never, ever expect!
3. If you could have done one thing differently during the show, what would it be?
I wouldn't have done anything differently. I took advantage of every second on the ranch.
4. What was the hardest thing to adapt to while being on the ranch?
The hardest thing to adapt to while being on the ranch was learning what "working through the pain" really meant, and learning how to really work out. Scheduling meal times in between workouts—its still a challenge
5. What's the most helpful thing your partner did or said to motivate you?
The most helpful thing my partner ever said to me was in our first challenge after we made it through the first heat. We were in the second heat, and we saw that we couldn't win it. But he said, "Let's finish strong!" And we ran to the end. I knew then I was marrying the right man!
6. What is your favorite workout?
My favorite workout is spinning.
7. What's your favorite healthy meal or snack?
Fat free yogurt with fresh berries.
8. What do you think your weight-loss obstacles will be now that you're off the ranch and how do you plan to overcome them?
Now that I'm off the ranch, my weight-loss obstacles will be learning how to workout in my New York apartment and balancing work with scheduling time for the gym. Also making sure that I'm always working out smart!
10. What's the best advice Bob or Jillian has given you?
Bob said to stay positive—and that's all we can do. There is no progress without positivity. I believe that.
11. What happens behind the scenes of the show that no one would know from watching it?
We have to teach ourselves how to cook healthy and use creativity to create tasty meals.
12. What did you do for fun while you were on the ranch?
Swimming and water aerobics.