A Night to Remember
Want to create an evening that your mate will never forget? Here are eight simple - and inexpensive -- ways to make the two of you feel like a million bucks.
1) Send your mate a formal invitation requesting the honor of their presence at (give your home address) and include the date and time.
2) On that evening, either prepare a meal or order in from your favorite restaurant. However, this isn't a regular romantic dinner: You are not going to have any utensils. Instead, you are going to feed each other with your hands. (Don't pick typical finger food, like chicken drumsticks. That wouldn't be as much fun as spaghetti and meatballs.) Remember, start with the salad, move onto the main course and then have dessert. Be prepared to experience anything from hilarious laughter to the joy a couple feels on their wedding day when they feed each other a slice of cake.
3) Replace the white light bulbs in your bedroom with red ones. When he or she turns the light on, the room will be flooded with a soft red glow. Tell your mate, "Red is the color of love, and I wanted to fill the whole room with my love for you.
4) Arrange candles in the bathroom and prepare a bubble bath for two. Have a champagne toast to the two of you while relaxing in the tub.
5) Scatter rose petals on the bed. When your mate sees the rose petals, tell him or her that you've always wanted to make love on a "bed of roses."
6) Plan on giving your partner a massage. There are some wonderful creams and lotions on the market that will help ease the tension and and erase the cares.