6 oz plain yogurt
¼ cup of Quinoa Cereal cooked in soy milk
2 drops of Mimosa oil
2 egg yolks
Cook Quinoa in soy milk and let cool. Combine all ingredients in a blender and apply to your face and neck. Leave the mask on for ten to twenty minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Note: Do not cook Quinoa in sugar. Sugar promotes wrinkles.
• Natural protein
• Anti-aging and anti-dehydrating
• Rich in magnesium, phosphorous, Vitamin A, E, D, and F.
• Nourishing effect
• Repairs sun damage and gives elasticity
• Releases acids and energy to the epidermis
• Regenerates and stimulates the immune system and healing process
• Rich in Vitamin E and F
• Nourishing and stimulating
Don't have these ingredients at home? Try Ella Bachè's Mask Jeunesse. Available at EllaBache.com for $45.