Is it possible to keep your love life simmering -- even after making love to the same person 1,000 times? My answer is unequivocally "yes, yes, yes." If you're ready for a change, just relax, take a deep breath, and take the plunge ...
1. Stay focused on love. Sexual rejuvenation is possible! Despite seemingly endless demands on our time, begin by taking just 20 or 30 minutes out of your day to explore the pleasures of the senses. Read an erotic novel before bed -- instead of watching the 11 o'clock news! Have an intimate conversation over your morning coffee. Email a provocative message to your partner during the day. Think sexy!
2. Just do it! Stop feeling guilty. Guilt is not sexy. No time for love? While an afternoon of sexual play won't always fit easily into your busy schedule, anyone can find time for a quickie. And next time, allow yourselves to luxuriate in a full evening of pleasure. Delight in the pleasures of touch and of reconnection -- even if you only have 10 minutes to spare.
3. Surrender. Start out with a sensuous massage -- and try out deliciously scented massage oil. This will help put even the most reticent partner in the mood for love. Touch is the ultimate stress reducer. Pamper yourself. You deserve to be relaxed, soothed and excited by sex.
4. Get creative. Sex is not boring! Even lifetime lovers can begin to explore new horizons. Try something new. When was the last time you made love out on the deck, or checked into a local hotel for a few hours -- instead of going out to dinner? Try making love with a blindfold on or with your eyes wide open. Use fantasy as your tool. The sky's the limit!
5. Use it or lose it. Reawaken your sexuality. Making love inspires desire -- the more you have, the more you want! Renew your commitment to daily sensual touch and watch the sparks begin to fly!
6. Sex won't always be awe-inspiring. And that's okay. Sometimes there won't be fireworks, but sex always will serve as an intimate connection between you and your partner. As Dr. Victoria Lee, in "Soulful Sex" reminds us "Connection is the aphrodisiac ... "