It's easier to find things when they're out in the open. But you can't leave your kitchen table sprinkled with stickers and tags. Glass jars make the perfect holders for all of your pretty trims. And to make sure you know what's inside each one, craft your own labels with customized tags.
- Vintage Hip paper, trims, TagMaker tool and rims available at Making Memories
- Spice jars, available at Target
1. Select spice containers in a size and shape that fits your style.
2. Spray paint both oval tag maker rims and spice jar lids in whichever color you choose.
3. Cut out patterned or colored paper to coordinate with rims and lids, and write or use rub-ons to indicate jar contents (labeling can also be done on the computer).
4. Put labels in tag maker rims and crimp.
5. Punch a small hole at each end of the labels, tie ribbon through one end, wrap around jar and tie.
6. Use same ribbon to wrap around jar lid and secure with ribbon glue.
The Making Memories Home Decor book and craft supplies are available at makingmemories.com