Reaching orgasm can be the most incredible feeling in the world. But as sex educator Lou Paget says, "Orgasms can also come too quickly, take forever, feel elusive and not occur at all. Orgasms are the most natural thing in the world and yet are one of the most anxiety-provoking when they don't happen as easily as we think they should." In fact, all of these dilemmas lead iVillage members to ask Sex Coach Dr. Patti more questions about the big "O" than any other topic. Now, you can discover the answers to their top ten.
- Could I have had an orgasm and not know it?
- Why can't I have an orgasm?
- Is there a way to speed up sex and orgasm faster?
- Why do I sometimes cry after having an orgasm?
- Why can I only reach the big "O" when I'm drunk?
- Are there different types of orgasms? And if so, what are they?
- Is it normal to have continuous orgasms?
- What are multiple orgasms anyway?