Photo Credit: Trae Patton/NBC
When the coaches on The Voice spin their chairs around this season, audiences will see a welcome sight: Cee-Lo Green and Christina Aguilera next to Blake Shelton and Adam Levine. The original Voice judges are reuniting for Season 5 (premiering tonight at 8 ET on NBC), with their goofy chemistry still in tact. If that doesn't get you psyched, well, maybe this bizarre promo ad will. Watch below to see Adam and Blake fishing, Christina cavorting with woodland animals, and Cee-Lo rising from the sea!
The network is really selling this reunion hard, but who can blame them? These four had an immediate rapport that Simon Cowell would kill to get on The X Factor. Here are five things we're looking forward to seeing on this season of The Voice.
1. Hearing Christina break into song during the coaching sessions. Christina, if we ever forgot how talented you were, please forgive us.
2. The bromance between Adam and Blake. If we can't have either of them, we're glad they have each other.
3. Cee-Lo's fashion sense. Bring on the wigs and the sequins!
4. Christina and Adam's sibling rivalry. No, they're not really siblings, but it certainly seems that way a lot of the time.
5. Any time they sing together, in any combination. That said: can we get a Blake/Adam duet this season?