• Paper (9" x 12")
• Clear tape
1. Draw a rectangle (3" x 12") in the center of the paper.
2. Divide the rectangle into four squares with your pencil.
3. Add two three-inch squares on each side of the second square. The squares should be in the shape of a cross.
4. Cut out the cross. Crease each line. Fold the paper into a cube.
5. Mark the sides and top with a pencil. Unfold the box and decorate the sides.
6. Create Valentine's messages on the boxes.
8. Tape the edges, but leave the top open.
9. Make large and small boxes for different purposes.