• Finish decorating the cake, or pick up the cake from the bakery. Make sure you have plenty of candles and matches.
• Decorate any indoor areas (save outdoor decorating for the day of the party).
• Prepare food that can be made ahead of time.
It's party time!
• Prepare foods and beverages that could not be made ahead of time.
• Set up any outdoor decorations and craft areas.
• Plan a nap for your child - and yourself! after the party.
Remember, young guests will be excited and mishaps may occur. Keep your sense of humor, and even if not every aspect of the party goes off as planned, the most important part is to enjoy the day as you celebrate the life of your child!