7. How can I learn more?
- Ask your doctor or nurse. They can give you the vaccine package insert or suggest other sources of information.
- Call your local or state health department's immunization program.
- Contact the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- Call 1-800-232-2522 (English)
- Call 1-800-232-0233 (Español)
- Visit the National Immunization Program's website at http://www.cdc.gov/nip
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Immunization Program
Vaccine Information Statement (Interim)
Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine 7/18/00
Source: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention http://www.cdc.gov