Ready to Start Working Out? How to Get Past Excuses and Stick With It!

We all have reasons why we aren't working out. So we asked the experts for advice on how to find the time and motivation to get started (14 Photos)

Jessica Smith on Aug 20, 2012 at 11:48PM

chime in now
  • 1 of 14

Ready to Start Working Out? How to Get Past Excuses and Stick With It!

Karin Smeds/Follo Images/Getty Images

    Loading slides...

Yes, You Can Get Moving!

Only 48 percent of American adults exercise enough to improve their health, according to a recent study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). So why aren’t the remaining 52 percent of us moving on a regular basis? Whether you have no time or just feel completely overwhelmed, we’ve got a realistic solution for every obstacle you face. So get ready to get moving (and make sure you check with your doctor before starting a new exercise program).

Connect with Us
Follow Our Pins

Yummy recipes, DIY projects, home decor, fashion and more curated by iVillage staffers.

Follow Our Tweets

The very dirty truth about fashion internships... DUN DUN @srslytheshow http://t.co/wfewf

On Instagram

Behind-the-scenes pics from iVillage.

Best of the Web