Excerpted from Recipes for Hot Sex by Dr. Joan Irvine
Dining-Out and Special Picnics
A "Picnic in The Park" is a perfect way to start him on a new adventure. You can pretend it is just a regular picnic. Then turn it into a picnic that takes him back to when he was a teenager. Remember the long make-out sessions you did in the backseat of a car, at the beach under a blanket or at the park with the warmth of the sun and the smell of fresh cut grass. Every time I smell fresh cut grass, I remember my first boyfriend. We had so much fun discovering each other. It was such an innocent and exciting time for both of us. We could hardly wait to be together. This is about recapturing the rapture of somewhere back in time.
- A spirit for adventure. Keep it simple, don't scare him with too exotic of a menu. If he is like most men, he likes the All-American diet of meat and potatoes. We recommend that you discuss any plans beforehand.
- Food that is easy to eat: Wine, low fat cheese and crackers, and sandwiches are a favorite light snack.
- If you're going to the beach or park, bring two blankets, (one to lie on and one for privacy) pillows, and music (Kenny G., light Jazz). Keep it quiet and romantic.
Picnic basket staples:
- Mini Massager (Pocket Rocket)
- Small towel or Kleenex
- Massage oil
- Select a fantasy that fits your personality and sense of adventure. If you're basically shy, then don't go for the Mile High Club. Try the most out of the way private place first. Most men love the excitement of having sex in a place that offers the possibility of getting caught.