- Candles on the nightstand and/or around the room in safe fireproof containers that you won't knock over easily.
- Champagne in an ice bucket with lots of ice.
- His favorite sex lingerie -- this will always be one of the most important ingredients in any recipe.
- Small cassette tape player and hot, sexy music; our favorite is Enigma (the first CD). This adds an incredible feeling and passion to your lovemaking.
- Wear his favorite perfume. Also spray the lamp bulbs and pillow. Go easy, nothing turns a man off like too much scent.
The world's greatest lovers have given us many secret ingredients for seduction. These time-tested techniques have been passed down from generation to generation by hot, sexy women of all ages. We have collected these secrets and our test chefs found them easy to include in many recipes.
Now let's talk about the secret ingredients that should be staples in your pantry:
- Sexy lingerie - have an assortment of lingerie: sweet, erotic, sophisticated, dominant and anything else that he likes. Most men like thongs. Don't ask me why, they just do. I hate them. However, we put one on because it excites him, he's so appreciative and it's not on for very long. Always wear matching bra and panties when you are with your lover.
- Lubricants -- many women report that they need a little something extra to make them wet at the beginning of lovemaking. This doesn't mean that they aren't aroused, they just don't secrete the amount of lubrication necessary for penetration. As we grow older and have hormonal changes, this can happen more often. Any water-based vaginal (personal) lubricant works fine. Put some into your vagina ahead of time, then it will feel natural and you don't have bother with it when you are focusing on other bigger things.