Send him an invitation to a special night that tells him to meet you in the bar at a nice hotel lobby at specific time.
Instruct him to pretend he doesn't know you. This sets up the intrigue of a one-night stand.
Build his anticipation and offer him a challenge, leave a message: "Remember we're strangers, see if you can convince me to bring you back to my place for …."
Register at the hotel; early enough, so you are not rushed.
- A sexy, playful attitude that flirts with his imagination and makes him fantasize about what he is going to do to you when he finally gets his hands on you.
- Be prepared with a story about who you are and why you're there. We like to pretend we are from out of town on business and are a little bored or lost without our lovers. One of our clients likes to pretend she is a high-class hooker.
- Lean toward him when you are talking, gently touch him as you make a point in the conversation.
- Use your hands in a slow, rhythmic gesture like playing with the stem of a wineglass or twirling a straw, draws his attention to you. Men think a woman stoking the stem of a wine glass is sexy and provocative; however, don't be too obvious: don't masturbate your wine glass in public. It's so much fun, for you don't even have to say a word.
- For some reason men find a low, soft throaty voice sexy. Our testing found that just lowering the volume and speaking slower works well. Slowly, seductively wetting your lips adds to the allure.
Take our suggestions and whip up your own combination of Hot Sex! Bon Appetite!