You might want to keep questions about your sex life secret, but don't you want the answers? Well, get ready to become a bedroom know-it-all. Thousands of women have come to Sex Coach Dr. Patti wondering about the same taboo topics, and she clears up the most asked about mysteries here. Take a peak!
- What are his G-spots?
- He can't get it up! What should I say?
- How do I delay his orgasm?
- How can I control early ejaculation? (from a guy!)
- He is too big! What can I do?
- Why do men fall asleep after sex?
- My boyfriend looks at porn. Is it fantasy or filth?
- I caught him masturbating. What should I say now?
- Can condoms affect his performance?
- How can I ease his sexual insecurities?
- What are some arousing alternatives to the missionary position?
- Sex hurts me! Is there painless position to try?
- How should I get started masturbating if I never have before?
- Will anal sex get better with time?
- Are there techniques I should know to have great sex?
- How can I get more aroused during sex?
- Which positions are better to conceive?
- What can I do to increase both our pleasure when I'm on top?
- How do I get more comfortable initiating sex?
- I keep gaining weight! Can I still be confident in bed?
- How can I boost my body image for better sex?
- What is the oral sex?
- Are any special techniques sure to please him?
- Is it normal to be afraid of oral sex?
- Can receiving oral sex be dangerous for me?
The Big "O"
- Could I have had an orgasm without knowing it?
- How do I know if I've had one?
- Will I ever be satisfied by my "one-minute man"?
- Why do I cry after orgasm?
- Why can't I have an orgasm?
- Is there a way to speed up sex and orgasm sooner?
- Why can I only reach the big "O" when I'm drunk?
- How do I boost my sex drive after having a baby?
- What do I do if he wants sex all the time ? but I don't?
- What can I do to get a new positive sex attitude?
- Will anti-depressants permanently kill my sex drive?
- Are there ways to restart my libido?
- Are there ways to boost his sex drive?
- Can intercourse really cause urinary tract infections?
- Is it normal to bleed during sex?
- How can I combat vaginal dryness?
- Why is my diaphragm causing pain ? and how do I stop it?
- Is sex during pregnancy okay?
- Where is my G-Spot?
- Are sexual fantasies normal?
- Do women ejaculate?
- Is there such a thing as too much sex?
- Is there really an exercise that will improve my sex life?
- Is cybersex really cheating?
- Will my boyfriend be able to tell that I'm a virgin?