You might want to keep questions about your sex life secret, but don't you want the answers? Well, get ready to become a bedroom know-it-all. Thousands of women have come to Sex Coach Dr. Patti wondering about the same taboo topics, and she clears up the most asked about mysteries here. Take a peak!
- What are his G-spots?
- He can't get it up! What should I say?
- How do I delay his orgasm?
- How can I control early ejaculation? (from a guy!)
- He is too big! What can I do?
- Why do men fall asleep after sex?
- My boyfriend looks at porn. Is it fantasy or filth?
- I caught him masturbating. What should I say now?
- Can condoms affect his performance?
- How can I ease his sexual insecurities?
- What are some arousing alternatives to the missionary position?
- Sex hurts me! Is there painless position to try?
- How should I get started masturbating if I never have before?
- Will anal sex get better with time?
- Are there techniques I should know to have great sex?
- How can I get more aroused during sex?
- Which positions are better to conceive?
- What can I do to increase both our pleasure when I'm on top?
- How do I get more comfortable initiating sex?
- I keep gaining weight! Can I still be confident in bed?
- How can I boost my body image for better sex?