6. Spend a few minutes giggling together. I don't know about you, but humor, even more than lust, is the tie that binds my marriage. Sharing a laugh together in bed is worth 10 minutes of foreplay. Well, 10 minutes of light foreplay.
7. Don't use your period as an excuse to bow out from sex. This isn't P.E. now Girlfriends. We're not talking about whether you may have to get your hair wet in the school pool before lunch. Without going into too much detail, let me rind you about the many uses of bath towels followed by soaking them in a basin of Spray 'n Wash. Or, if intercourse is just too much, be creative and come up with something else (pun intended).
8. Start the seduction at the front door. Yeah, I know your sleeves are wet up to the elbows from baby bathwater and your hair looks like Marge Simpson's, but pausing for a real sweet kiss for that evening reunion pays dividends later in the evening.
9. Make the first move. Men quickly learn that there are several other people and concerns that can take precedence over their needs. After a while, they stop bothering to make overtures, since they know that a toddler with a fever or a little daughter not getting invited to a class birthday party trumps them every time. It's our job as mother-of-all, babe of one, to reassure our beloved that we are interested and free of distraction.
10. Remember that sex keeps you young and beautiful. If I told you that I had a face cream that could do the same thing, you'd spend at least 15 minutes rubbing it into every pore of your body, no matter how tired or fretful you were. Sex does all that, plus it's fun, it's soulful, and it's contagious; your mate will look younger and more beautiful, too.