Your iVillage Flash Poll Results Are In! Should Sandra Divorce Jesse?

Find out how the majority ruled on the Hollywood scandal of the year

UPDATE: Your iVillage Flash Poll results are in! After tallying your answers to the question "Should Sandra Bullock divorce Jesse James?" we can report that 81 percent of readers voted YES. Are the other 19 percent just heartbroken about the infidelity reports, or do they truly have hope that the philandering Monster Garage star can change his ways? Keep chiming in below with your opinions, no matter which spouse you side with!

  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Sandra Bullock's heartbreak is seemingly all anyone can talk about. One mistress after another has come forward claiming long-term affairs with Jesse James, sending his wife (and stepmom to his kids) into hiding. Now, the motorcycle man has checked into rehab, reportedly as a last-ditch effort to save his marriage. Should this Oscar-winning actress give her straying spouse another chance?

iVillage readers have been chiming in all week. Here are some of your thoughts:

"Yes, he doesn't deserve her. He didn't know what he really had until he lost her. Sandra deserves a lot better."

"I think they should try and work things out and give what they once had a chance again..."

"Yes, she should.. Cheating isn't an addiciton. It's simply the inability to be honest and to keep one's word, in this case, wedding vows."


"Sandra Bullock deserves the best and Jesse, it seems, is the worst."

"It's her decision to make. I wish her the best no matter what the decision."

"What an ass to have done this. He was not putting his family first. Sandra Bullock is a very classy, intelligent, brilliant actress."

Plus:
-
PHOTOS: The Homewrecker Hall of Fame
- Jesse James Enters Rehab
- Tiger Woods in Sex Rehab: What Goes on in There, Anyway?

- PHOTOS: Cheating Hearts: What Makes Famous Men Stray?

Connect with Us
Follow Our Pins

Yummy recipes, DIY projects, home decor, fashion and more curated by iVillage staffers.

Follow Our Tweets

The very dirty truth about fashion internships... DUN DUN @srslytheshow http://t.co/wfewf

On Instagram

Behind-the-scenes pics from iVillage.

Best of the Web