4. Share a bedtime story. And I'm not talking about Green Eggs and Ham! Read aloud to each other, or pick out your favorite juicy part and read solo. You might want to start out with the short flights of fantasy in Nancy Friday's books, "Women On Top: How Real Life Has Changed Women's Sexual Fantasies" or "Men in Love: Men' Sexual Fantasies". Maybe you'll be inspired to create your own bedtime stories.
5. Create a wish list. If you could do anything you want sexually, what would you do? Do you want to make love at the drive-in movies -- in the back seat of your car? Write down all your fantasies and dreams. Then share them with your lover. And next time you're feeling bored, you'll know right where to turn.
6. Fantasize. Fantasy is a wonderful way to recharge your sexual "batteries." The sexier we feel throughout the day, the better -- and no doubt, more frequent -- the sex will be. Take pleasure in daydreams. Hold onto those sexy or romantic thoughts just a bit longer. Treat yourself to their sensuality. Make it part of your life. Men think about sex at least XXX times a day. This preoccupation allows a man to stay in the "ready, willing and able" mode. Priming the pump allows a woman to enjoy the quicker response time and greater spontaneity that men have always been teased about.
7. Lose that negative body image! Sex is between the ears. Most women place an inordinate burden on their self-esteem, due to poor body image -- and low self-esteem is not sexy. This can have a disastrous effect on a couple's sex life. Men generally are much less critical, and more accepting of their partner's bodies than they're given credit for. Nothing is more captivating to a man than a woman who feels sexy and acts with sexual confidence, regardless of her perceived imperfections.
8. Show and tell. It can be an incredible turn on for a man to be with a woman who knows just what pleases her -- and isn't shy about showing him! If you aren't being touched in a way that pleases you, take his hand and show him how you want to be touched. Or, touch yourself. Men are visual creatures, and as they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words."