Photo Credit: Getty Images
How's your love life?
If you are like most new parents, your sex life has changed -- and not always for the better. Juggling career and family, midnight feeds and lack of sleep, not to mention the physical and emotional changes your body has undergone, can wreak havoc on your sex life. Is there sex after baby? Can you ever get back the zing? Of course you can! Your love life can be better than ever. So ... start reading, talk with other parents and most importantly, take time for love!
Making Love after Giving Birth
- Find out when you can safely make love
- Hard to wait? Learn if you really need to
- Explore post-baby intimacy
- Episiotomy? Find out if making love will hurt
- Sex or sleep? 6 tips that will have you saying yes!
- Only once a week? 6 sex-inspiring tips
- Cure the postpartum sex blahs
- Reclaim your sexual self
- Find out how to put an end to "charity" sex
- How to deal with a partner who feels sex is optional
- Discover if bedroom boredom is inevitable
Nursing and Sex
- Learn if nursing decreases the libido
- Find out how to keep intimacy alive
- What to do when milk ejects during lovemaking
- Find out if breasts are just for baby
Time to Jump-Start Your Sex Life?
- 8 hot ways to jump-start your sex life
- Learn the secrets of arousal
- Discover 20 ways to have hotter sex tonight!
- Date night: Learn 6 ways to make it a night to remember
- Explore kissing your way to better sex
- Fertility awareness: Find out everything you need to know
- Learn when contraceptives are needed after giving birth
- Find out when it's normal for your period to return
- Spacing your kids: Learn the pros and cons