Photo Credit: Getty Images
1. Communicate! Your needs may change during pregnancy. Tell your partner what feels good to you now '- and what doesn't.
2. Experiment. Try different sexual positions that take the weight off your expanding belly. Trying new things has the added benefit of heating up your sex life.
3. Get comfortable. Have plenty of pillows nearby for support, and use vaginal lubricant if you need it.
4. Think out of the box. Sex is not just intercourse. You might want to massage each other or enjoy mutual masturbation or oral sex, if penetration becomes uncomfortable.
5. Stay sexually connected. Making intimacy a priority during pregnancy not only keeps you close now, but will also help you down the road as you both navigate the sometimes bumpy waters of new parenthood.